Hi Everyone,
Well, Mom had another good day. Sometimes I have to wonder if she's just having good days when I take Tim's up...hahahaha All kidding aside, she was awake and alert when I arrived and was very happy to see me. We chatted and had lots of giggles today.
The lady in the bed beside Mom's was telling me that Mom gets lots of wonderful care there and that all of the nurses really seem to be good to her. I like to hear things like that.
I stayed for nearly two hours and for the entire time I was there, Mom didn't nap at all...at least not until I was nearly ready to leave...then it was nap time. So, I guess that was my time to go, anyway :)
Things are still progressing well...slowly, but well all the same. I'm very pleased with Mom's progress and with any luck, she'll continue to make positive progress through the summer. Sometimes it seems like such a long time away but if it brings Mom back to where she once was - or even close to that, I'm just fine with waiting. I've come to understand that I have to be patient...
Thanks for stopping by...I'll have more for you tomorrow...
Love you all,
ME
This was a daily blog about the trials & tribulations my precious Mom dealt with as she fought to recover from a significant medical event.
Welcome to my Blog :)
Thank you for your kindness, compassion, and most importantly your support throughout this difficult journey. Your physical presence wasn't necessarily what we needed; your love, strength and caring was.
IN MOM'S MEMORY, to those of you who sponsored me for the Investor's Group Memory Walk...I walked 5kms on 18 June 2011 in the pouring rain, and cold weather. We were soaked and covered in mud. I raised $1176 to help THEM find a cure BEFORE WE REACH OUR GOLDEN YEARS. To find out if we were fortunate enough to reach our goal this year, go to:
www.alzheimer.ab.ca to check out the numbers.
Congratulations to all who participated in support of those who can no longer do so themselves. This disease could affect all of us at one point of our lives or another. The next time someone approaches you, wondering if you'll sponsor them, consider saying yes because it could be YOU or someone you love facing this devastating disease. Don't wait until it's too late.
IN MOM'S MEMORY, to those of you who sponsored me for the Investor's Group Memory Walk...I walked 5kms on 18 June 2011 in the pouring rain, and cold weather. We were soaked and covered in mud. I raised $1176 to help THEM find a cure BEFORE WE REACH OUR GOLDEN YEARS. To find out if we were fortunate enough to reach our goal this year, go to:
www.alzheimer.ab.ca to check out the numbers.
Congratulations to all who participated in support of those who can no longer do so themselves. This disease could affect all of us at one point of our lives or another. The next time someone approaches you, wondering if you'll sponsor them, consider saying yes because it could be YOU or someone you love facing this devastating disease. Don't wait until it's too late.
No comments:
Post a Comment