Welcome to my Blog :)

Thank you for your kindness, compassion, and most importantly your support throughout this difficult journey. Your physical presence wasn't necessarily what we needed; your love, strength and caring was.

IN MOM'S MEMORY, to those of you who sponsored me for the Investor's Group Memory Walk...I walked 5kms on 18 June 2011 in the pouring rain, and cold weather. We were soaked and covered in mud. I raised $1176 to help THEM find a cure BEFORE WE REACH OUR GOLDEN YEARS. To find out if we were fortunate enough to reach our goal this year, go to:

www.alzheimer.ab.ca to check out the numbers.

Congratulations to all who participated in support of those who can no longer do so themselves. This disease could affect all of us at one point of our lives or another. The next time someone approaches you, wondering if you'll sponsor them, consider saying yes because it could be YOU or someone you love facing this devastating disease. Don't wait until it's too late.

Friday, April 22, 2011

A Good Day ;)

Today was another good day for Mom.  She was sitting up watching TV when I arrived this afternoon.  She enjoyed some apple juice with me and had a couple of cookies.  Her disposition has changed and she's still happy and smiling.  It's good to see her like that again.  I'm thinking with time, she should hopefully continue to improve.

Mom & I watched a couple of episodes of Criminal Minds while I was there and discussed how foolish some criminals are...LOL  It was great to see her critique some things...hahahaha

Anyway, thanks for stopping by...

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment